The Facilities Personnel is responsible for cleaning and maintaining The Merc’s Facility, including:
- Providing cleaning and maintenance services for all interior and exterior areas of the building including cleaning floors, bathrooms, dusting high ceilings, cutting grass, and shoveling snow. Facilities person is responsible for checking building use calendar (online) and having facility clean and ready when needed for public use.
- Maintaining clean windows on the front of the building.
- Removing trash & recycling from public and backstage areas. Having trash and recycling at the curb on scheduled pick-up days.
- Maintaining and organizing cleaning equipment and tools in good working order.
- Maintaining cleaning and paper supplies to equip the facility as a public / performance space, including paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap.
- Cleaning office area, including floors, trash, and recycling.
- Evaluating fixtures in building and providing maintenance as needed including:
replacing all light bulbs (other than stage lighting)
touch-up painting as needed on walls
- Schedule is a combination of up-keep during busy periods, and deep cleaning during lighter times.
Approximately 20 - 25 hours per month. Flexible schedule to the extent it follows the calendar of events. Weekends necessary.
The Merc Playhouse connects curious seekers through live theater. The Merc’s staff enjoys the creative process involved with making magic onstage in a lively and energetic theater space. We make connections and interact with The Methow Valley community while engaging in performing arts. We have fun and work hard to create quality live theater and we are looking for a new member to our team. We look forward to meeting you!
To Apply: download an application here. Return application via email to Missi or mail to PO Box 425 Twisp, WA 98856.